1) January. I learned that starting your last semester in college is just as exciting as it sounds!
2) February. I learned that relationships get bumpy when there is not mutual effort. It’s hard to let people go, but sometimes that’s what it takes to find something new. Thanks for everything, really.
3) March. I learned that life is full of mistakes, and how you respond to them is key to getting past them.
4) April. I learned that when you least expect to have a good time, the best memories are made.
5) May. I learned that graduating college is one of the most rewarding accomplishments EVER! All the praise and glory goes to God for such a blessing to graduate Magna Cum Laude.
6) June. I learned that becoming a Registered Nurse really is worth all the time, effort, and studying. (And, it gives you a reason to celebrate!)
7) July. I learned and discovered a passion for God like I have never had before, and visited Nicaragua to share God’s love and glorify Him through my service.
8) August. I learned about starting a new adventure in life called “starting a ‘big girl’ job” at Trident Hospital as an RN for the Telemetry unit!
9) September. I learned that I am in love with crossfit.
10) October. I learned to slow down and find the beauty in life.
11) November. I learned that even when obstacles come your way, God WILL get you through them, just trust in Him.
12) December. This month I learned that “not having time” is a stupid excuse not to enjoy life. Every day is a blessing, live it with purpose 🙂
SO, to 2012 I say farewell, and welcome 2013 with new inspiration, new perseverance, and new appreciation.
stay beautiful! xoxo